How to join the SCCP?
To join the SCCP, you must:
Send your application to the secretariat and to the president of the association
- A letter of application which will specify the desired status (Holder, Associate);
- Your curriculum vitae and possibly a list of titles and works,
- A photocopy of your specialty diploma or any equivalent supporting documents.
The board of directors will then decide on the approval of new members. Once validated, your application will be submitted and approved at the Annual General Meeting (AG). You will then receive an email with a membership certificate for the current year.
Pay your membership fee and pay your annual membership fee regularly
Membership fees amount to 20,000 FCFA
The annual contributions are fixed at:
– 40,000 FCFA for active full members
– 25,000 FCFA for associate members
Bank account number: 10029 26011 30830046524
Fill in the registration form
Subsequently you will receive within 48 hours an e-mail with your login details and password which will allow you to log into your member area in order to have access to our discussion forum and the set of techniques. that we will publish.
Types of SSCP members