Who are we?
The Cameroonian Society of Pediatric Surgery (SCCP) is a learned Cameroonian society working in the field of paediatric surgery and aiming at the development of paediatric surgery. Pediatric surgery is the medical specialty that involves screening, preventing and treating childhood surgical conditions throughout growth, from conception to the end of growth.
The aim of this company is to improve the care and care of children with surgical pathology in Cameroon. Its objectives are to:
- Promote, support, strengthen and develop knowledge in pediatric surgery.
- To develop and encourage actions to prevent the child's surgical pathologies.
- Develop and encourage methods and actions for training and teaching the specialty.
- Promote continuing medical education.
- To develop, strengthen and promote cooperation with medical and non-medical actors whose work is in the field of paediatric surgery.
Join the SCCP
Part of the site is reserved for paediatric surgeons who are members of the CSPC who are up to date with their dues and is only accessible after registration on the site. This registration also gives access to a forum where they will have access to videos and images of different surgical methods allowing them to deepen their knowledge while having the opportunity to debate and expose their different difficulties according to the published method.
The CSCP includes:
- Paediatric surgeons with a paediatric surgery DES;
- Paediatric surgeons in training;
- non-surgeon members who are corresponding members (pediatricians, gynaecologists, etc.)
Members of the board
Prof MOUAFO TAMBO F
Dr Theophile KAMGUEP
Dr. Georges NGOCK
Dr KOUNA TSALA
Deputy Secretary General
Dr SALIHOU AMINOU SADJO
Dr Fadi SALIHOU
Deputy Treasurer General
Dr FOSSI KAMGA GACELLE
Accounts Commissioner 1
Dr Pauline MANTHO
Accounts Commissioner 2
Dr Aurore ESSOMBA